Anindito and Sahil win OVERDRIVE and Better Photography 2016 Frame the Star contest
Over the last few months, 30 photographers and filmmakers have pushed their creativity to shoot two stunning subjects - the Mercedes-Benz CLA and the A-Class. For the second iteration of Frame the Star, after a round of online entries, 22 photographers and 8 filmmakers tackled the urban jungles of Mumbai and Delhi for the semi-final round.
Anindito Mukherjee accepts the award as winner of the photo category
After a panel comprising Swapan Parekh, Amit Ashar, Prashant Godbole, Shantanu Sheorey and Overdrive Editor in Chief, Bertrand D'souza judged the photographs and videos, three photographers : Anindito Mukherjee, Dhruv Dhakan, Hillol Chaudhuri and three videographers : Hardik Patel, Sahil Shah, Sangit Ghorpade, emerged as the finalists. The finale in Pune saw them battle it out for two days to produce the most creative photography and videography, with a two stunning cars as their subjects.
Sahil Shah accepts the award as winner of the video category
With Amit Ashar as the final judge for the finale, two winners from both the categories were announced on Friday, 7th October. From the videography category, Sahil Shah from Mumbai won an International Driving Experience with Mercedes-Benz. From the photography category, Anindito Mukherjee from Delhi won a Mercedes-Benz car for a year!
Starts Rs 31.72 Lakhs
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- 2021 MG Astor midsize SUV revealed with level 2 autonomy and AI assistant