AMW CFMoto India bookings commence for a token amount of Rs 5,000
CFMoto motorcycles ventured into India by launching four motorcycles in ties with AMW Motorcycles. The company has finally commenced bookings of the same for a token amount of Rs 5,000.
The booking can be done via the company's online portal. To book a motorcycle, one must provide details such as the choice of model and colour, state and city to be registered in along with identity proof.
CFMoto debuted in the market with four motorcycles; 300NK, 650MT, 650NK and the 650GT. The 300NK has a price tag of Rs 2.29 lakh ex-showroom India, while the 650NK and the 650MT have been priced at Rs 3.99 lakh and 4.99 lakh ex-showroom India, respectively. The flagship product, the 650GT will set you back Rs 5.49 lakh (ex-showroom India).
The CFMoto 300NK is a KTM 390 Duke rival, the motorcycle also shares market space with the recently launched Honda CB300R. Whereas the 650NK rivals the Kawasaki Z650 and the recently launched Benelli Leoncino 500.
The CFMoto 650MT instead rivals the Benelli TRK 502 X and the 650GT rivals the Benelli TRK 502.
Starts Rs 4,79,000
Starts Rs 2,41,000
Starts Rs 5,94,000
Starts Rs 2,52,928
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030