All-new Suzuki Access 125 to be launched in India on March 15, 2016
Suzuki Motorcycles which showed off its all-new 2016 Access scooter at the Auto Expo 2016 will finally launch the scooter in India on March 15, 2016. The Suzuki Access 125 was the manufacturer's first scooter when it started operations in India nearly a decade ago.
Based on an all-new platform, the new Suzuki Access 125 looks very different than the original scooter. It looks more modern now and comes loaded with features. Single push starter, reworked engine, alloy wheels, optional DC socket, telescopic front forks and new colours are few of the talking points.
The 125cc engine now comes with SEP and makes more power (8.7PS) and torque (10.2Nm). Suzuki says that the scooter is also lighter than before. We believe this should especially now make it more fun to ride while staying fuel efficient. Suzuki is also using a digital instrument cluster for the new Access 125. This display also shows a service due indicator- a feature which many others scooters in the segment had adopted a couple of years ago.
Suzuki says that they will not be phasing out the old Access anytime soon and the process will gradually happen once the new scooter has been around for sometime.
More from OVERDRIVE on the new Suzuki Access 125
Starts Rs 64,800
- NewsDucati India commences pre-bookings of Multistrada 950 S BSVI, launch on November 2
- NewsUpcoming KTM Adventure motorcycles: 250 Adventure launch in November 2020, 890 Adventure expected in 2021
- News2020 Bajaj CT 100 KS, priced at Rs 46,432, is the most affordable 100cc motorcycle
- NewsMercedes-Benz India delivers 550 cars during Navratri and Dussehra 2020
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Baleno reaches 8 lakh sales milestone in 5 years