All-new Hyundai Xcent image gallery
Hyundai Motors India has unveiled its sub-4m sedan - the Xcent - in India. Here is an image gallery of the car.
The Xcent will be available in both petrol and diesel options with manual as well as automatic transmission options.
The front gets swept back smoked headlamps and the rear gets wrap-around tail lamps with chrome inserts. The hexagonal air dam also gets chrome finishing. The front bumper gets integrated spoiler design.
The rear bumper gets a dual tone sporty look.
Starts Rs 5.73 Lakhs
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030