All-new Hyundai Xcent image gallery
Hyundai Motors India has unveiled its sub-4m sedan - the Xcent - in India. Here is an image gallery of the car.
The Xcent will be available in both petrol and diesel options with manual as well as automatic transmission options.
The front gets swept back smoked headlamps and the rear gets wrap-around tail lamps with chrome inserts. The hexagonal air dam also gets chrome finishing. The front bumper gets integrated spoiler design.
The rear bumper gets a dual tone sporty look.
Starts Rs 5.73 Lakhs
- Delhi government changes laws for diesel vehicles over 10 years old
- Indian Highways - And our "Delicious Dhabas"
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?
- New-gen 2022 Suzuki S-Cross leaked, global debut November 25
- Suzuki Avenis 125cc scooter launched in India with prices starting at Rs 86,700