Akbar Ebrahim elected president of the FMSCI
Akbar Ebrahim, the new president of the FMSCI, pictured here with his son, racecar driver Armaan Ebrahim
Akbar Ebrahim has been elected the president of the Federation of Motorsport Clubs of India (FMSCI). Ebrahim won the election held at the Annual General Meeting that was held in Chennai on Monday. The former racer, turned team owner and driver coach, beat outgoing FMSCI president Zayn Khan at the election.
Former FMSCI President, J Prithviraj, who held the post in the year 2014, has been appointed vice-president of the FMSCI.
The elections for were also held to elect the councillors for the FMSCI for the next two years. The councillors elected were KD Madan of the Madras Motor Sport Club (MMSC), Shivu Shivappa of the Karnataka Motor Sports Club (KMSC), J Prithviraj of the Coimbatore Auto Sports Club (CASC), Sanjay Sharma of the Calcutta Motor Sports Club (CMSC), Ketan Mehta from the Indian Automotive Racing Club (IARC), Farooq Ahmed from the Motor Sports Club of Chikmagalur (MSCC), Arindam Ghosh from Ramkrishna Race Performance Management (RRPM) and Ebrahim from Meco Motorsport Club.
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- 2021 MG Astor midsize SUV revealed with level 2 autonomy and AI assistant