Aishwarya Pissay to compete in 2019 FIM Bajas World Cup season opener
Aishwarya Pissay will compete in Round 1 of the FIM Bajas World Cup in Dubai between the 7th and 9th of March. The TVS Racing rider will be competing as a privateer entry, racing a non-TVS bike at the event.
According to TVS Racing representatives, the reason Pissay will compete on a non-TVS motorcycle is because TVS doesn't have a network in Dubai. However, TVS is her principal sponsor for the event. She will be in Dubai to train in the dunes for two weeks, before the rally.
This will be Pissay's second attempt at an international rally. In 2018 she competed in the Baja Aragon, replacing the then injured KP Aravind. However, a crash that left her with a ruptured pancreas ended her event early. Aishwarya is hoping to have a stronger performance at this second international foray.
- 2021 Kawasaki ZX10R road test review
- Hyundai Alcazar vs Tata Safari vs MG Hector Plus: Engine specifications compared
- Tranquility with the Hyundai Creta in Wayanad
- Electric vehicles-and driving with only one pedal
- MotoGP 2021: What is arm pump, and how did it cost Quartararo the win at the Spanish GP?