After a two year hiatus, 2023 Auto Expo to be held from January 13 to 18
The Auto Expo will return in 2023 after a two-year layoff due to the pandemic. According to reports in the media, India's major auto show will take place in 2023 from January 13 to 18.
In February 2020, the 15th edition of India's biggest automobile show was held, soon before the country was hit by the COVID-19 epidemic. The Auto Expo's 16th edition was initially set for February of this year. However, due to the possibility of the third wave of COVID-19, the organisers decided to postpone it.
According to the report, the Auto Expo would take place at the India Expo Mart in Greater Noida. On January 11, the media will get special access, followed by the official inauguration the next day. Pragati Maidan will host the car components expo.
The last Auto Expo, Auto Expo 2020, saw 70 new product launches and unveilings, as well as 352 product presentations from 108 exhibitors. In addition, India's largest auto show attracted over six lakh attendees in 2020.
SIAM Director General Rajesh Menon, said, "the Motor Show is confirmed from January 13-18, 2023 at India Expo Mart Greater Noida. January 11 will be exclusively for the media; January 12 will be the inaugural ceremony and for the media, special guests and dealers."
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder: More interior details revealed
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N unveiled in India, bookings open July 30
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga CNG review, road test - the best CNG car you can buy?
- Upcoming Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to be available in 4 variants and 9 colour options
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N launched in India, prices start from Rs 11.99 lakh