ABS and dual airbags now available as optional on all Maruti Suzuki Swift and Swift Dzire trims in India
In a move to improve passenger safety in their cars, Maruti Suzuki have started to offer more safety equipment across the trims. The new Celerio was the first in their fleet to get ABS and dual airbags as an option across all the variants available. Now, the Swift and the Swift Dzire get the same options across their trims, starting at Rs 4.9 lakh (ex-Delhi) for the LXi (O) Swift and Rs 5.4 (ex-Delhi) for the LXi (O) Swift Dzire. The optional safety pack costs an extra Rs 25,197 on the Swift and Rs 24,438 on the Swift Dzire.
RS Kalsi, the executive director of marketing and sales at MSIL stated, "The Swift and Dzire are two of the most popular cars in India. Both have played an instrumental role in shaping the Indian automobile industry. By offering driver and co-driver airbags and anti-lock braking system (ABS) across all variants of the Swift and the Swift DZire, we want to further strengthen their popularity among customers."
Prices with optional safety pack
|Maruti Suzuki Swift|
|LXi (O)||Rs 4.9 lakh|
|VXi (O)||Rs 5.6 lakh|
|LDi (O)||Rs 6.04 lakh|
|VDi (O)||Rs 6.43 lakh|
|Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire|
|LXi (O)||Rs 5.4 lakh|
|VXi (O)||Rs 6.14 lakh|
|LDi (O)||Rs 6.19 lakh|
|VDi (O)||Rs 7.06 lakh|
|VXi AT (O)||Rs 6.93 lakh|
Starts Rs 5.73 Lakhs
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Honda Elevate name trademarked, N7X-based 3-three SUV to launch in India?
- 2021 MG Astor midsize SUV revealed with level 2 autonomy and AI assistant