92 units of Mahindra TUV300 SUV added to Kolkata Police Fleet
The Kolkata Police adds 92 units of the Mahindra TUV300 SUV to its fleet. All the SUVs that were handed over to the departments have been specifically modified to meet their requirements. 58 out of the 92 TUV300s were flagged off on August 29, 2019.
The press release also states that the Kolkata Police Department is amongst the 13 other police departments in India to add the Mahindra TUV300 to their fleet.
The Mahindra TUV300 SUV is powered by a 1.5-litre 3-cylinder diesel engine. The engine produces 100PS at 3,750rpm and 240Nm of torque from 1,600-2,800rpm. The engine is mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox. The SUV was recently updated and in the refreshed list of options, the TUV300 lost the option of an automatic gearbox (AMT - Automated Manual Transmission). The Mahindra TUV300 retails between Rs 18.54-10.55 lakh, ex-showroom Delhi.
The TUV300 is suspected to receive another facelift along with an updated BSVI engine. The new SUV could be dearer by Rs 20,000-30,000.
Starts Rs 8.4 Lakhs
Starts Rs 27.7 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.93 Lakhs
Starts Rs 23.84 Lakhs
- Yamaha India introduces the FZ 25 Monster Energy MotoGP Edition at Rs 1.36 lakh
- MG Astor interiors leaked ahead of late-2021 launch
- 2021 Tata Xpres-T EV launched in India at Rs 9.75 lakh
- First Maruti Suzuki EV to launch before 2025, priced below Rs 10 lakh
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate