382PS Porsche Cayenne diesel to be launched in Jan 2013
Porsche has announced the most powerful diesel model of the Cayenne S featuring a 382PS 4.2-litre 8-cylinder engine offering a huge 850Nm of torque. The company claims that the Cayenne S diesel can sprint from 0-100kmph in just 5.7 seconds and attain a top speed of 252kmph. All this with a claimed fuel efficiency of 12.08kmpl. Combined to a fuel tank capacity of 100 litres, the Cayenne S diesel will cover a distance of 1200km before having to stop for refuelling.
Brakes for the Cayenne S V8 diesel have been uprated from its siblings and is noticeably different from its other family members by means of the silver brake callipers. Then there are the V8 diesel badges at the front end of the wings. With a rear-wheel drive bias, the Cayenne V8 diesel also gets Porsche Torque Management all-wheel drive system. Also on offer is the optional PTV plus system should things get sticky.
The Porsche Cayenne V8 diesel will be launched in January 2013 and will be priced at Rs 46.28 lakh excluding duties.
Starts Rs 1.19 Crore
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder: More interior details revealed
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N unveiled in India, bookings open July 30
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga CNG review, road test - the best CNG car you can buy?
- Upcoming Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to be available in 4 variants and 9 colour options
- First Ola electric car to be a large sedan