3,536 units of the MG Hector SUV sold in October 2019
MG Hector SUV debuted this year in the Indian market and received a more than warm response. With the booking number still marked at 38,000, MG states that it has sold 3,536 units of the Hector SUV in 2019.
Commenting on the sales performance, Rakesh Sidana, Director Sales, MG Motor India, said, "MG HECTOR continues to further strengthen its position in its segment and win hearts of our customers. As we gradually ramp up our production, we aim to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction through timely vehicle deliveries."
Recently, MG made an official announcement to ramp up their production early this month and the 15,000 customers who have booked the SUV are already on the company's priority list.
New customers can book the Hector for a token of Rs 50,000, however, the prices of the SUV have been increased by approximately 2.5 per cent depending on the trim. Customers who booked the Hector in the first phase will be secured from the price hike.
The deliveries are expected to commence by January 2020, although we suspect a second price revision coming soon owing to the updates necessary to meet the BSVI emission norms before April 2020.
Starts Rs 12.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 16.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.95 Lakhs
Starts Rs 13.69 Lakhs
- Mercedes-Benz service: Putting luxury car ownership within reach
- Why are manufacturers like Ford shutting their plants in India?
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- 2021 MG Astor midsize SUV revealed with level 2 autonomy and AI assistant