2023 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Special Edition launched at Rs 1.30 lakh
TVS has launched the 2023 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Special Edition motorcycle at Rs 1,30,090 (ex-showroom, Delhi) and the bike is now available at TVS Motor Company's authorised dealerships across India.
Highlights of the 2023 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Special Edition are its attractive Pearl White colour (that joins the already existing Matte Black Special Edition), a lightweight 'Bullpup' muffler design that reduces the weight of the bike by 1kg over the standard model, adjustable clutch and brake levers and a dual-tone seat. Yes, there's some red and black alloy wheels thrown in for good measure as well.
The 2023 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Special Edition will continue to be powered by the 159.7 cc, oil-cooled, SOHC, fuel injected engine that produces a lively 17.55PS @ 9250rpm and a peak torque of 14.73Nm @ 7250rpm. The motor is mated to a slick five-speed gearbox.
Other features of the bike include LED headlamp with DRLs, TVS SmartXonnect, gearshift indicator and three ride modes Urban, Sport and Rain.
Starts Rs 79,370
Starts Rs 99,950
- Toyota showcased modern and sustainable technology range at Auto Expo 2023
- 2023 Hyundai Aura launched, prices start from Rs 6.29 lakh
- Car sales January 2023: Maruti Suzuki, Kia, Tata Motors, and more
- Mysterious Barriers on Highway in Madhya Pradesh
- Hero Xoom launched in India, prices start from Rs 68,599