2023 Kawasaki Z900 launched at Rs 8.93 lakh
Kawasaki has launched the 2023 Z900 middleweight naked in India at Rs 8.93 lakh. The 2023 MY Z900 remains mechanically identical to the 2022 Z900 with the only difference being two new colour options for this year. For 2023, you have the option of buying the Kawasaki Z900 in a Metallic Silver/Metallic Carbon Grey or Ebony/Metallic Matte Steel Grey colour scheme.
Yes, it's not the first time Kawasaki have pulled this off before, as you may recall this was pretty much the same case with the 2023 Kawasaki ZX-10R.
Mechanically, the bike remains the same as before, and this includes the butter-smooth 948cc, inline-four, liquid-cooled engine, which puts out 125PS @ 9,500rpm and 98.6Nm of torque at 7,700rpm. The steel trellis frame, the 41mm USD fork and a monoshock, both adjustable for preload and rebound are the same units as the 2022 MY Z900 as well.
Not much to write home about with regard to new features on the Z900 as well. The bike continues to come with three preset ride modes (Sport, road and rain) and an adjustable 'Rider' mode as well. These modes link the traction control and power modes to suit various riding situations.
Starts Rs 7,99,000
- Tata Tiago EV launched in India, prices start from Rs 8.49 lakh
- Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.45 lakh
- Facelifted Tata Harrier spotted testing, expected to debut in early 2023
- Are Hybrids the Answer? And Should The Path To Electric Mobility Be Via Strong Hybrids?
- Price Comparison: Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Skoda Kushaq Vs Kia Seltos Vs Volkswagen Taigun Vs MG Astor