2023 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R launched at Rs 15.99 lakh
Kawasaki has announced the launch of the 2023 Ninja ZX-10R in India at Rs 15.99 lakh (ex-showroom). The 2023 MY ZX-10R supersport will be available in just one variant with two colour options Lime Green and Pearl Robotic White. Both paint options are come with the same price tag attached.
Both new pain schemes come with use different graphics across the motorcycle. That's about it as far as changes go though, with the panels and underpinnings being carried over from the older 2022 MY Ninja ZX-10R.
Mechanical specifications include the raspy 998cc, liquid-cooed , inline-four motor that puts down 200PS @ 13,200rpm and 114.9Nm of peak torque at 11,400rpm. The electronic aids comprise four ride modes, and the regular affair of electronic cruise control, traction control, and ABS among other high-end features.
The 2023 Kawasaki ZX-10R will continue to go toe-to-toe with the likes of the BMW S1000RR, the Ducati Panigale V4, and the Honda CBR1000RR-R out here in India.
Starts Rs 14,99,000
Starts Rs 15,30,000
- Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.45 lakh
- Tata Tiago EV launched in India, prices start from Rs 8.49 lakh
- Facelifted Tata Harrier spotted testing, expected to debut in early 2023
- Are Hybrids the Answer? And Should The Path To Electric Mobility Be Via Strong Hybrids?
- Price Comparison: Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Skoda Kushaq Vs Kia Seltos Vs Volkswagen Taigun Vs MG Astor