2023 Auto Expo: Keeway SR250 launched in India at Rs 1.49 lakh
Keeway has launched the new SR250 neo-retro motorcycle in India at Rs 1.49 lakh (ex-showroom). Keeway currently offers a smaller displacement version of this motorcycle, called the SR125, in the country.
Keeway's TVS Ronin, Royal Enfield Hunter 350, and Kawasaki W175 rival feature a retro-style design language. It gets a circular headlight, spoke wheels, dual-shock setup at the rear, LED turn signals, fork gaiters, round mirrors, and a circular instrument cluster.
The Keeway SR250 is powered by a 223cc, single-cylinder motor producing 16PS and 16Nm. The motorcycle weighs 120kg. Meanwhile, Keeway has equipped it with a dual-channel ABS, 14.2-litre fuel tank, and 300mm front disc with 210mm rear disc.
The two-wheeler maker has opened bookings for the bike for Rs 2,000 and its deliveries are scheduled to commence sometime by the first quarter of 2023.
Starts Rs 1,49,900
Starts Rs 1,49,000
- Toyota showcased modern and sustainable technology range at Auto Expo 2023
- 2023 Hyundai Aura launched, prices start from Rs 6.29 lakh
- Car sales January 2023: Maruti Suzuki, Kia, Tata Motors, and more
- Mysterious Barriers on Highway in Madhya Pradesh
- Hero Xoom launched in India, prices start from Rs 68,599