2022 KTM RC 390 launched at Rs 3.14 lakh
KTM India has just launched the updated version of its popular Supersport, the RC 390 at Rs 3.14 lakh. This means that the bike is now about Rs 30,000 more costly than the older model. Like before, this latest model too boasts a race-derived design, chassis and even some high-end electronics seen in bigger capacity performance bikes. This would include traction control, Quickshifter+, lean-angle sensitive cornering ABS, Supermoto mode, and a TFT display.
Like the RC 125 and 200 models, the RC 390 has undergone a good amount of change. The RC 390 gets the same steel trellis frame as before, but like its other two siblings, this one gets a new bolt-on rear subframe as well and this improves overall ride dynamics. The bike now gets a single-piece headlamp, flanked on either side by integrated LED DRLs and turn indicators, a large windscreen up front and a more muscular-looking fuel tank apart from the redesigned bodywork and revised body graphics.
The 2022 RC 390 is powered by the same 373cc, single-cylinder, 4-valve, liquid-cooled, DOHC engine as before, and the motor puts out 43PS of peak power and a maximum torque of 37Nm. This engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox with a slip and assist clutch in there as well. The new bike gets a two-step adjustable handlebar and a larger 13.7-litre fuel tank as well. It rolls on 17-inch alloy wheels and gets BYBRE 320mm/220mm disc brake setup at the front and rear. A WP Apex USD fork at the front and a WP Apex adjustable monoshock take charge of suspension duties.
Here's a better look at the features of the 2022 KTM RC 390.
- Motorcycle Traction Control (MTC)
- Quickshifter+ (standard)
- Lean-Angle sensitive Cornering ABS
- Dual-Channel ABS with SUPERMOTO mode
- TFT multicolor display with KTM MY RIDE
- Power assisted anti-hopping slipper clutch
- 373cc state-of-the-art, single cylinder, 4-valve, liquid cooled, DOHC engine
- Race derived design with split-steel trellis frame
- WP APEX USD forks and WP APEX adjustable monoshock
- BYBRE brakes with 320mm and 280 mm discs with dual-channel ABS
- 7 Liter fuel tank
- Handlebar with 2-step height adjust
- LED Headlamps, tail lamps and integrated LED blinkers
- 172kg Kerb weight
- New graphics and colors KTM Factory racing blue and KTM Orange
Starts Rs 3,14,000