2022 Audi A8 L to be launched on July 12
On July 12, Audi India will debut the updated A8 L premium car in the nation. The Audi A8 L is the top of the brand's sedan series in this market, and the revised model will restart competition with the Mercedes S-Class and BMW 7 Series.
Bookings for the new Audi A8 L began in the first week of May for a price of Rs 10 lakh.
The Audi A8 L for 2022 has a new chrome radiator grille, revamped front bumper with chrome accents, and updated LED headlights. The car's rear boasts elegant LED taillights with a light bar that runs the length of the vehicle.
A 3.0-litre turbo-petrol engine with a 48 V mild-hybrid system will power the new A8 L. It comes with an 8-speed automatic transmission and Audi's Quattro all-wheel-drive technology, producing 340PS and 500 Nm.
The A8 L receives an upgraded touchscreen infotainment system and two 10.1-inch displays for rear-seat passengers on the inside. A foldable centre console table and a cooler with a bar area are also included in the car.
Starts Rs 42.34 Lakhs
Starts Rs 1.38 Crore
- Mahindra drop another teaser showing off the upcoming EVs infotainment
- Upcoming 2022 Maruti Suzuki Alto specifications leaked
- Helmet cameras are now a punishable offence in Kerala
- More details leaked ahead of the launch of the new Maruti Suzuki Alto
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno-based SUV to make debut in 2023?