2021 Tata Tiago Limited Edition launched in India at Rs 5.79 lakh
Tata Motors has launched the Tata Tiago Limited Edition in India, priced at Rs 5.79 lakh, ex-showroom. Based on the mid-spec XT variant of the Tata Tiago, this version is meant to commemorate the first anniversary of the launch of the facelifted Tata Tiago. This version is priced at Rs 30,000 over the standard Tiago XT.
Additions to the Tiago Limited Edition over the standard car are 14-inch black alloy wheels, a 5-inch Harman touchscreen infotainment system with navigation, voice commands, image and video playback and rear parking sensors. Also seen here is a rear parcel tray. Three new colour options have been added too, Flame Red, Pearlescent White and Daytona Grey.
Features already available on the Tiago XT are keyless entry, central locking, steering mounted controls, power windows, electrically adjustable outer mirrors and dual-tone interiors. Safety features consist of dual airbags, ABS and speed-sensing door locks. The Tiago carries a 4-star safety rating from Global NCAP.
The limited-edition Tiago remains mechanically unchanged. It continues to be powered by the same 1.2-litre three-cylinder petrol making 86PS and 113 Nm. This pairs with a five-speed manual. The Tiago competes with the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Ignis and Hyundai Grand i10 Nios.
Starts Rs 4.6 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.98 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.89 Lakhs
- Electric vehicles - Why they don't have a gearbox and how it's possible to go as fast backwards, as forward
- Honda Drive to Discover 10: A new discovery with the City, WR-V, Amaze and Jazz
- Maharashtra lockdown: How to maintain your vehicle while you stay at home
- 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron electric SUVs debut with up to 520 km range
- 2021 Skoda Kodiaq facelift unveiled, India launch by July