2021 Kawasaki Ninja ZX10R launched in India at Rs 14.99 lakh
Last year, Kawasaki took the wraps off the new 2021 Ninja ZX10R and we had speculated that the bike maker won't waste too much time in bringing its flagship track machine to the Indian market. Well, the 2021 Kawasaki Ninja ZX10R is here - priced at Rs 14.99 lakh (ex-showroom)!
The new 10R retains the 998cc, 200PS four-cylinder engine of the outgoing model, but the engine has been tweaked and reworked for better performance, says Kawasaki. It is also mated to close-ratio six-speed manual transmission. Changes have also been made to the chassis, suspension and controls, to make the 10R more aggressive for track use. The design borrows heavily from the theme and science behind the Ninja H2, which makes the new ZX10R more aerodynamic than before. The 2021 ZX10R features four rider modes - Sport, Road, Rain, Rider, electronic cruise control, fully-adjustable front and rear suspension (not electronic) and TFT instrumentation with Bluetooth app connectivity.
Internationally, there is also the Ninja ZX-10RR variant which uses different camshafts and exhaust valve springs, along with a new intake manifold and titanium connecting rods which allow the engine to rev higher. But India only gets the standard Ninja ZX10R for now.
The 2021 Kawasaki ZX10R is available in two colour options - black and green (pictured).
- Intercity road travel time of "Oxygen Tankers" can be shortened, with help from the Indian motorsport fraternity
- 2021 Kia Sonet launched in India, prices start from Rs 6.79 lakh
- Tranquility with the Hyundai Creta in Wayanad
- Skoda Kushaq India launch pushed to July 2021
- Hyundai Alcazar vs Tata Safari vs MG Hector Plus: Engine specifications compared