2021 Jeep Compass facelift to be revealed by the year-end
If you have been following news about the 2021 Jeep Compass floating on the internet (including the OVERDRIVE website), you will probably find the title of this story misleading. Or chances are that you may have the previous stories on the Jeep Compass facelift misleading because apart from new colours and a larger screen, the images revealed yesterday looked very much like the current Compass being sold globally. Well, let us clear the air.
We have now learnt that images revealed yesterday were purely to announce the new 1.3l engine line-up of the Jeep Compass. It can either be had in a pure-petrol propulsion variant or in two plug-in hybrid variants which are arriving later this year. Yes, the 8.4-inch infotainment with U Connect 5 is new too, and so are the new safety features like adaptive cruise control and the blind spot assist. But these ADAS features are now a compulsion for the European model and hence they were added to the 2021 update.
The new exterior design and a fresh look for the cabin of the Compass will only be revealed by the end of the year. Going by those timelines, the upcoming Compass facelift will only come to India in the second half of 2021.
Starts Rs 16.99 Lakhs
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh