2021 Hyundai Sonata N-Line specs revealed
Soon after Hyundai teased the hotter Elantra N-Line globally, details of the sportier Hyundai Sonata N-Line have been made public as well, ahead of its debut later this month
The Sonata N-Line will get a 2.5-litre turbocharged inline four-cylinder engine. This will put out 290PS and 420 Nm. This will power the front wheels via an eight-speed dual-clutch automatic, which recently debuted on the Hyundai Veloster N. Other improvements are a quad-exhaust system, larger 19-inch wheels, a retuned suspension, N-Line badging and small cosmetic tweaks like a new grille and bumper. On the inside, we can expect sportier N Line seats and trim, and an electronic package geared towards more spirited driving.
The Hyundai Sonata that made a global debut at the 2019 New York International Auto Show
While there is no word on whether Hyundai India plans on bringing the Sonata to our market, we do know that the N sub-brand is being considered for India. The Sonata and the Elantra N Line could be brought in as halo models for the sub-brand, in limited numbers.
Hyundai is working on a spate of N branded products, the company recently put out photos of the i20 N prototype undergoing cold-weather testing. It also teased the Elantra N Line and launched a new DCT option for the Veloster N
- NewsMahindra Thar scores four stars in Global NCAP crash tests
- News2021 Toyota Camry Hybrid facelift unveiled internationally
- NewsMercedes-Benz India and SBI tie-up to offer financial benefits
- NewsPorsche Taycan sets world record going sideways
- NewsIndia two-wheeler helmet market is projected to grow at a double digit rate, Sidhartha Khurana, STUDDS