2021 Hyundai Elantra N-Line under development
Hyundai has revealed that it is working on a hot N-Line version of the new-gen Hyundai Elantra that debuted globally in March this year. The firm has showcases a camouflaged test mule of the car, but hasn't revealed much in the way of details.
It can be seen from the test-mule that the N-Line may get a few aggressive tweaks to its design, like a more aggressive front bumper, larger wheels, black body inserts and a chunkier rear exhaust. Aside from this, we expect red-highlighting on the outside, and unique interior trim.
As for the powertrain options, we think the N-Line could get a 1.6-litre turbo-petrol engine, which should make upwards of 200PS and 300 Nm. This could be paired with a six-speed manual or seven-speed DCT. Other mechanical changes expected are a unique suspension set-up for more dynamic driving.
The Elantar N-Line is expected to debut globally in the next few months. Hyundai is looking at launching the N sub-brand in India, so its very likely that this car makes it to our market eventually.
Starts Rs 17.6 Lakhs
- Upcoming 5-door Maruti Suzuki Jimny spotted testing
- Facelifted Tata Harrier spotted testing, expected to debut in early 2023
- Defending the Endangered - Land Rover Defender
- Tata Tiago EV launched in India, prices start from Rs 8.49 lakh
- 2022 Hyundai Tucson vs Citroen C5 Aircross facelift comparison review