2021 Hyundai Elantra N-Line under development
Hyundai has revealed that it is working on a hot N-Line version of the new-gen Hyundai Elantra that debuted globally in March this year. The firm has showcases a camouflaged test mule of the car, but hasn't revealed much in the way of details.
It can be seen from the test-mule that the N-Line may get a few aggressive tweaks to its design, like a more aggressive front bumper, larger wheels, black body inserts and a chunkier rear exhaust. Aside from this, we expect red-highlighting on the outside, and unique interior trim.
As for the powertrain options, we think the N-Line could get a 1.6-litre turbo-petrol engine, which should make upwards of 200PS and 300 Nm. This could be paired with a six-speed manual or seven-speed DCT. Other mechanical changes expected are a unique suspension set-up for more dynamic driving.
The Elantar N-Line is expected to debut globally in the next few months. Hyundai is looking at launching the N sub-brand in India, so its very likely that this car makes it to our market eventually.
Starts Rs 17.6 Lakhs
- Every Drop Counts: India's most fuel-efficient cars of 2021
- Mahindra XUV500 to be discontinued, could return as two-row XUV700
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine launched, prices start from Rs 39.90 lakh
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar unveiled, engine details revealed
- Upcoming Mahindra XUV500 replacement to be called XUV700