2021 Honda Africa Twin Adventure Sports launched in India
Honda Motorcycles and Scooters India has launched the 2021 Africa Twin Adventure Sports range today. As before, there are two variants to choose from. The Africa Twin CRF1100L Adventure Sport in its manual variant is priced at Rs 15.96 lakh, which is a Rs 61,000 hike over last year's model. The range-topping Africa Twin CRF1100L Adventure Sport DCT (automatic) sees a whooping Rs 1.4-lakh hike, with a sticker price of Rs 17.5 lakh for 2021.
Both motorcycles continue to come in only one colour choice each - with the manual available in Darkness Black Metallic and the DCT finished in the Pearl Glare White Tricolor scheme (last year's colour options were vice versa). The mechanicals remain unchanged too, meaning both variants are powered by a 1,084cc parallel twin engine that puts out 99PS of power with 103Nm of torque. The bike features a six-axis IMU and ride-by-wire, which together are responsible for aids like seven-level traction control selection, wheelie control, rear lift control etc. The Adventure Sport tag points to the larger 24l fuel tank and wire-spoke wheels with tubeless tyres.
The 2021 Africa Twin Adventure Sports can be bought via Honda's premium BigWing dealerships in India.
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet