2021 Ducati Scrambler Nightshift and Desert Sled (BSVI) launched
Ducati India has launched the BSVI variants of the Ducati Scrambler Nightshift and Desert Sled in India. The Ducati Scrambler Nightshift is priced at Rs 9.8 lakh and the and Desert Sled is priced at Rs 10.89 lakh (ex-showroom, pan-India).
Ducati Scrambler Nightshift
Both the motorcycles are powered by the BSVI-compliant 803cc two-valve L-twin engine which puts out 73PS at 8,250 rpm and a maximum torque of 66.2Nm at 5,750 rpm. The Ducati Scrambler Nightshift is a cafe-racer themed motorcycle with a flat seat, flat handlebar, provision for a racing number plate, Pirelli MT60 tyres and a bespoke shade called the Aviator Grey.
The Ducati Scrambler Desert Sled on the other hand is the wild and adventure-focused take on the popular Ducati Scrambler, with its taller fenders, longer suspension travel and Pirelli Scorpion Rally STR tyres. It dons golden rims, a black frame and a new body colour in the form of the "Sparkling Blue" paint job.
Starts Rs 7,99,000
Starts Rs 10,89,000
- Top 5 most fuel efficient SUVs in India
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Production-spec Mahindra XUV700 leaked ahead of launch, interior teased
- Jeep Meridian 7-seater SUV spied testing in India ahead of early-2022 launch
- 2021 Honda Amaze facelift leaked ahead of August 18 launch