2021 Ducati Scrambler Nightshift and Desert Sled (BSVI) launched
Ducati India has launched the BSVI variants of the Ducati Scrambler Nightshift and Desert Sled in India. The Ducati Scrambler Nightshift is priced at Rs 9.8 lakh and the and Desert Sled is priced at Rs 10.89 lakh (ex-showroom, pan-India).
Ducati Scrambler Nightshift
Both the motorcycles are powered by the BSVI-compliant 803cc two-valve L-twin engine which puts out 73PS at 8,250 rpm and a maximum torque of 66.2Nm at 5,750 rpm. The Ducati Scrambler Nightshift is a cafe-racer themed motorcycle with a flat seat, flat handlebar, provision for a racing number plate, Pirelli MT60 tyres and a bespoke shade called the Aviator Grey.
The Ducati Scrambler Desert Sled on the other hand is the wild and adventure-focused take on the popular Ducati Scrambler, with its taller fenders, longer suspension travel and Pirelli Scorpion Rally STR tyres. It dons golden rims, a black frame and a new body colour in the form of the "Sparkling Blue" paint job.
Starts Rs 7,99,000
Starts Rs 10,89,000
- Mahindra XUV500 to be discontinued, could return as two-row XUV700
- Every Drop Counts: India's most fuel-efficient cars of 2021
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar unveiled, engine details revealed
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine launched, prices start from Rs 39.90 lakh
- Upcoming Mahindra XUV500 replacement to be called XUV700