2021 Audi A4 facelift to launch on January 5
The 2021 Audi A4 facelift will be the first new car launch of 2021, going on sale January 5. Bookings for the sedan have already begin online or at Audi dealerships for Rs 2 lakh.
Design changes to the 2021 Audi A4 have brought its looks in line with those of larger siblings like the A6 and A8. New is the chrome-line Singleframe grille, new LED head and taillamps with the segment dynamic patterns, revised front and rear bumpers and angular exhaust tips. The interiors feature a redesigned centre console with the aircraft-style gear selector and a new full-width pattern for the air vents.
The Audi A4 will be available with a single petrol engine option, a 2.0-litre four-cylinder turbo-petrol making 190PS and 320 Nm and paired with a seven-speed dual-clutch transmission. Audi India says the A4 will do 0 to 100 kmph in 7.3s. Notable features available on the new A4 are the latest generation of the 10.1-inch MMI touchscreen infotainment, the virtual cockpit digital instrument cluster, dual-zone climate control, ambient lighting and so on.
Starts Rs 42.34 Lakhs
Starts Rs 41.7 Lakhs
Starts Rs 44.98 Lakhs
Starts Rs 40.2 Lakhs
- 2021 Force Gurkha deliveries begin across India
- Comparison review: Jeep Compass vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Rebadged Maruti Suzuki Ertiga expected to launch as Toyota Rumion in India