2021 Aprilia Tuono 660 and RS 660 Indian prices leaked, likely to start from Rs 13.09 lakh
Two weeks back, Aprilia opened bookings for the Tuono and RS 660 in the Indian market, hinting that the launch and deliveries were on schedule for the second quarter of 2021. Now, we understand from a leaked price list that the Tuono 660 will be priced at Rs 13.09 lakh, while the faired RS 660 will demand a premium of Rs 30,000, with its sticker price set art Rs 13.39 lakh.
Aprilia RS 660
Both motorcycles are powered by a 659cc, parallel-twin engine that is derived from the Aprilia RSV4's V4 engine and will feature a 270-degree firing order. The bikes feature a full gamut of electronics featuring a six-axis IMU responsible for enabling adjustable cornering ABS, adjustable wheelie control, traction control and engine brake control.
The track-oriented Aprilia RS 660 produces 100PS and 67Nm, while the Tuono 660 has a marginally lesser output at 95PS. Both bikes share the same frame and swingarm, and in typical Tuono fashion, it is hardly a naked bike.
Both the 660 models will be available in three colour choices each - black, grey or gold for the Tuono 660 and black, red or gold for the RS 660.
Aprilia Tuono 660
The price list originates from Pune and shows an on-road price of Rs 16.73 lakh for the Aprilia Tuono 660 and Rs. 17.10 lakh for the Aprilia RS 660.
Starts Rs 21,29,000
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Indian Highways - And the disappearance of trees and milestones
- Price and Spec Comparison: Volkswagen Taigun vs Skoda Kushaq vs Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos vs Tata Harrier vs MG Hector