2020 Vespa Notte 125 launched for Rs 91,492
Piaggio has launched the 2020 Vespa Notte 125 at a price of Rs 91,462 and it costs Rs 19,462 more than the previous model. It is powered by the same 125cc, air-cooled, single-cylinder, fuel-injected engine that makes 9.91PS of power and 9.6Nm of torque.
The BSVI model makes slightly less power and torque as compared to the previous model. Damping duties are done by conventional telescopic forks upfront and a single shock at the rear. And braking duties are done by a 149mm drum brake for the front section and 140mm drum unit for the rear wheel with combined braking system (CBS) as standard.
In terms of visual appearance, the scooter remains the same and it retains the matte black paint scheme from the previous model. The new 2020 model can be booked on the Paytm app. The company also launched the Vespa SXL and VXL 149 last month for Rs 1.26 lakh ex-showroom and Rs 1.22 lakh ex-showroom respectively. The Vespa Notte 125 is the most affordable Vespa in the country, but if we compare it to the Japanese and Indian manufactured 125cc scooters in the country, it is almost Rs 20,000 more expensive.
The company has also reduced the engine displacement of its 150cc products to 149cc to offer insurance benefits to the customers in India. The insurance cost of two-wheelers with engine displacement up to 149cc are lesser than that of two-wheelers with an engine capacity of 150cc or more.
Starts Rs 91,492
Starts Rs 93,094
Starts Rs 88,339
- Top 5 best-selling cars in India December 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors cover top spots
- 2022 Tata Safari Dark Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 19.05 lakh
- Toyota to launch Creta-rivalling SUV in 2022 with Maruti Suzuki, new MPV in 2023
- 2022 Tata Tiago iCNG and Tigor iCNG: Prices and variants explained
- 2022 Toyota Hilux specifications revealed ahead of India launch