2020 TVS Women's One-Make Championship registrations open
TVS Racing has started accepting entries for the 2020 TVS Women's One-Make Championship. This is the fifth edition of this event and entrants will be given the opportunity to train under TVS Racing Champion riders. The selected riders will get a chance to participate in the TVS Women's One Make Championship, five rounds of which will be held alongside the 2020 Indian National Motorcycle Championship.
Interested riders can register with a Rs 1,000 fee on the TVS Racing website. Selected riders will compete astride race-spec TVS Apache RTR 200 4V.
Two selection rounds will be held for the entrants. The first of these will be held at the Ajmera IndiKarting track in Mumbai on February 8. This will be followed by another round in Bengaluru at Meco Kartopia on February 29. Riders from these two rounds will be selected on the basis of their lap times, physical fitness and riding capabilities. All the participants in the selection round will also get a day-long training session with TVS Racing riders Jagan Kumar, Aishwarya Pissay, KY Ahamed and Harry Sylvester serving as mentors.
The riders shortlisted here will go on to participate in the final selection round to be held at the Madras Motor Race Track near on April 18. From here, the top 16 performers will race in the championship.
Starts Rs 1,10,388
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh