2020 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V BSVI spotted in India - launch expected soon
A BSVI compliant TVS Apache RTR 200 4V has been spotted on test in India. The street naked motorcycle gets a new headlamp assembly that has an LED DRL in the lower half. Other than the headlamp, there seem no other revisions on the motorcycles cosmetic front. However, the mechanicals could have gone under minor tweaks to make the motorcycle run cleaner - adhering to the stricter emission norms.
Similar changes can be expected on the TVS Apache RTR 160 4V following the soon expected launch of its 200cc sibling.
The RTR 200 4V currently gets a 200cc oil-cooled engine mated to a five-speed gearbox aided with slipper clutch. The Fuel injected variant puts out 21PS at 8,500rpm and 18.1Nm of torque at 7,300rpm, while the carburettor makes 20.5PS at 8500rpm and 18.1Nm of torque at 7,000rpm.
The motorcycle gets dis brake units on the front and the rear end with ABS (anti-lock braking system) along with rear lift protection. The front telescopic suspensions are by KYB and the rear gets a mono-shock unit.
File photo of the TVS for reference
The TVS Apache RTR 200 4V is priced between Rs 96,000 and rs 1.12 lakh ex-showroom Mumbai. In this price range, the motorcycle rivals the Bajaj Pulsar NS200 and the 150cc motorcycles such as the Honda CB Hornet and the Yamaha FZ S V3.
Image Source - Motor Vikatan
Starts Rs 1,10,388
Starts Rs 1,24,000
Starts Rs 79,370
Starts Rs 65,975
Starts Rs 99,200
- Review2020 Porsche Cayenne Coupe road test review
- FeaturesAtal Tunnel Rohtang: Benefits and Precautions -- Insights from Vijay Parmar, organizer, Raid De Himalaya
- NewsMaharahtra government in talks with Tesla to set up India facility
- NewsRenault expands Indian presence, with 34 new sales and service touchpoints
- Review2020 Hyundai Tuscon facelift road test review