2020 Toyota Innova Leadership Edition MPV launched in India at Rs 21.21 lakh
Toyota Kirloskar Motor has launched a new special edition of its popular Toyota Innova MPV. Termed the Toyota Innova Leadership Edition, this is based on the mid-spec VX variant of the Innova and priced at Rs 21.21 lakh. This is a Rs 61,000 premium over the regular seven-seater VX trim.
The Leadership Edition gets a number of cosmetic and feature upgrades over the standard version. There are two dual-tone colour options available, red with a black roof and white with a black roof. There is also black alloy wheels, rear spoiler, side skirts and front lip. These elements also come with an additional chrome garnish. Further, there are 'Leadership Edition' badges around the car. The interiors also get a black treatment with elements like an all-black dash, unique upholstery and black headlining.
The Leadership edition also gets a 360-degree camera and auto-folding outer mirrors. The VX trim already comes with features like automatic projector headlamps, electrically adjustable outer mirrors, puddle lamps, key-less entry and push-start and a touchscreen infotainment system.
The Innova in its VX trim is powered by a BSVI-compliant 2.4-litre four-cylinder turbocharged diesel engine that makes 150PS and 348 Nm. This is mated to a six-speed manual gearbox that returns an ARAI fuel consumption figure of 15.1 kmpl.
- NewsKia to reinvent and relaunch brand, new logo coming in early 2021
- NewsMercedes-Benz takes bigger stake in Aston Martin in new technical partnership
- NewsIndia-bound 2021 Yamaha MT-09 unveiled, launch expected in 2021
- NewsFacelifted Honda CR-V Special Edition launched in India at Rs 29.50 lakh
- NewsKarnataka Govt. offers support to Tesla to setup manufacturing and R&D base