2020 Tata Tigor facelift spotted testing again
A new spy picture has emerged which gives us quite a clear idea of what the 2020 Tata Tigor facelift might look like. The sub-four-metre sedan and its hatchback twin, the Tiago, are in line for a refresh, which should come to market in the next few months.
The new front fascia looks to have a more pronounced grille which seems to be angled inward, On either side, the wide angular headlamps, reminiscent of the upcoming Altroz hatchback are also seen. This is in line with the brand's Impact 2.0 design language as seen on the Harrier. Also new are the redesigned front and rear bumpers, with a new airdam and more creases. We expect the interiors to get a refresh as well with a new touchscreen infotainment system, an all-digital instrument cluster, and the layered theme with contrasting materials from newer Tata cars.
Mechanically, there should be no changes to the naturally aspirated 1.2-litre Revotron motor that puts out 85PS of power and 114Nm of torque, with a claimed mileage of 23.84kmpl. There are multi-drive modes - City and Eco. The 1,047cc turbocharged Revotorq diesel motor makes 70PS/140Nm and claims to deliver 27.28kmpl. Both the petrol and diesel engines are mated to a five-speed manual transmission. The petrol will be made BSVI compliant while the diesel motor could be replaced by a detuned version of the Nexon's 1.5-litre motor in BSVI form.
Starts Rs 5.75 Lakhs
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed