2020 Tata Tigor facelift spotted testing again
A new spy picture has emerged which gives us quite a clear idea of what the 2020 Tata Tigor facelift might look like. The sub-four-metre sedan and its hatchback twin, the Tiago, are in line for a refresh, which should come to market in the next few months.
The new front fascia looks to have a more pronounced grille which seems to be angled inward, On either side, the wide angular headlamps, reminiscent of the upcoming Altroz hatchback are also seen. This is in line with the brand's Impact 2.0 design language as seen on the Harrier. Also new are the redesigned front and rear bumpers, with a new airdam and more creases. We expect the interiors to get a refresh as well with a new touchscreen infotainment system, an all-digital instrument cluster, and the layered theme with contrasting materials from newer Tata cars.
Mechanically, there should be no changes to the naturally aspirated 1.2-litre Revotron motor that puts out 85PS of power and 114Nm of torque, with a claimed mileage of 23.84kmpl. There are multi-drive modes - City and Eco. The 1,047cc turbocharged Revotorq diesel motor makes 70PS/140Nm and claims to deliver 27.28kmpl. Both the petrol and diesel engines are mated to a five-speed manual transmission. The petrol will be made BSVI compliant while the diesel motor could be replaced by a detuned version of the Nexon's 1.5-litre motor in BSVI form.
Starts Rs 5.75 Lakhs
- NewsDucati India commences pre-bookings of Multistrada 950 S BSVI, launch on November 2
- NewsUpcoming KTM Adventure motorcycles: 250 Adventure launch in November 2020, 890 Adventure expected in 2021
- News2020 Bajaj CT 100 KS, priced at Rs 46,432, is the most affordable 100cc motorcycle
- NewsMercedes-Benz India delivers 550 cars during Navratri and Dussehra 2020
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Baleno reaches 8 lakh sales milestone in 5 years