2020 Tata Nexon SUV facelift seen in more spy pictures
Aside from the electric version of the Tata Nexon SUV already confirmed for an early 2020 launch, Tata Motors will also give its sub-four metre SUV a mid-life update around this time.
The Nexon is set to get a revised front end in line with Tata Motors' Impact 2.0 design philosophy, which debuted with the Harrier. The headlamps are now seemingly slimmer and wider, placed on either side of a slimmer grille, and seem quite a bit like the ones on the Range Rover Evoque. The bumper is more substantial and angular with a larger air dam. Even the bonnet seems to have been redesigned to be flatter and have a higher edge to it than earlier. The SUV seems to remain very similar in profile, with slight cosmetic revisions. We also expect a slightly redesigned tailgate, more organic taillamps, and new bumpers at the back too.
The Tata Nexon's 1198cc, three-cylinder petrol motor puts out 110PS and 170Nm while the 1498cc, four-cylinder diesel engine is rated at 110PS and 260Nm. Both are available with six-speed manual and a 6-speed AMT.
The interiors are expected to feature some changes in materials, dash layout and features. The semi-digital cluster from the Harrier, a version of which has been seen in the EV version, and the wide-screen infotainment, and a new steering wheel are expected.
Image source: Rushlane
Starts Rs 6.95 Lakhs
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Indian Highways - And the disappearance of trees and milestones