2020 Skoda Octavia Onyx launched in India from Rs 19.99 lakh
Skoda India has launched the Skoda Octavia Onyx in India at an introductory starting price of Rs 19.99 lakh, ex-showroom. This is for the petrol version while the diesel-engined version is available at Rs 21.99 lakh. The Onyx edition remains mechanically unchanged but gets certain black-themed visual and interior changes.
New bits on the outside are the carbon back door foils, the 16-inch Pernia alloy wheels and outer mirror housings, both finished in black. Also added is a black boot lid-mounted spoiler. The Onyx is available in three colour options, Candy White, the re-introduced Race Blue and the new Corrida Red. On the inside, there is a new three-spoke flat-bottom steering wheel with paddle-shifters, black leather seats and trim. Notable features are the 12-way adjustable driver and front passenger seats with lumbar support and three-memory settings, dual-zone airconditioning, and an eight-inch infotainment system with Android Auto/Apple Carplay. There are also six-airbags and adaptive lighting.
The 1.8 TSI paired with the seven-speed DSG auto makes 180 PS and 250Nm while delivering fuel efficiency of 15.1 kmpl. It achieves 0 to 100 kmph in 7.7s and a top speed of 233 km/hr. The turbo-charged 2.0 TDI offers 143 PS (105 kW) power and comes with an automatic six-speed DSG, as standard. The diesel engine's torque rating is 320Nm , gets from 0 to 100 kmph in 9.2s, has a top speed of 213 km/hr, and yields 19.5 kmpl.
Starts Rs 16 Lakhs
Starts Rs 17.94 Lakhs
Starts Rs 17.6 Lakhs
- NewsMercedes-Benz takes bigger stake in Aston Martin in new technical partnership
- NewsIndia-bound 2021 Yamaha MT-09 unveiled, launch expected in 2021
- NewsFacelifted Honda CR-V Special Edition launched in India at Rs 29.50 lakh
- NewsKarnataka Govt. offers support to Tesla to setup manufacturing and R&D base
- NewsHero MotoCorp to develop and sell motorcycles under the Harley-Davidson brand