2020 Skoda Karoq SUV launched in India at Rs 24.99 lakh
Skoda has launched the Skoda Karoq in India, priced at Rs 24.99 lakh, ex-showroom, alongside the Superb facelift and the BSVI Rapid 1.0 TSI. The two-row SUV will be available in a single Style variant to begin with. The Karoq can be booked on the Skoda India website or at dealerships for Rs 50,000.
The Karoq comes quite well equipped. There is two-zone climate control, powered driver's seat, a panoramic sunroof, the Virtual Cockpit instrument cluster, ambient lighting and an eight-inch infotainment system. Safety is well taken care of with nine airbags.
The Karoq is powered by the new 1.5-litre turbo petrol engine that debuted in the Volkswagen T-Roc. This motor makes 150PS and 250 Nm. This motor features cylinder deactivation tech and can run on two cylinders in low load situations. A 7-speed dual-clutch gearbox is the only gearbox options. Like the T-Roc there is no AWD option.
The Karoq is positioned below the petrol Skoda Kodiaq that will debut later this year and the above the production version of the Skoda Vision IN that is set to launch in 2021. It will compete with the Jeep Compass and the Citroen C5 Aircross when it launches next year.
Starts Rs 24.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 29.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 16.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 34 Lakhs
Starts Rs 21.35 Lakhs
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Indian Highways - And the disappearance of trees and milestones