2020 Royal Enfield Thunderbird X BSVI spotted on test in India
Royal Enfield seems on a surge to revamp its portfolio which updated models. This time around, a Royal Enfield Thunderbird X has been spotted on Bangalore-Chennai Highway in India. The test mule carries a similar silhouette as the current generation Royal Enfield Thunderbird X but gets updates styling elements.
Gone is the single down-pipe chassis and the new model will get a twin down-pipe. However, it will be too soon to say if the engine will be a stressed member or not. The engine still remains air-cooled but we expect it to be compliant to the stricter emission (BSVI) norms. As reported earlier in the Royal Enfield Classis spy shots, we believe the displacement of the motorcycle has gone up and the company may not sell similar motorcycles with two different engine sizes on offer.
The exterior changes include redesigned panels, redesigned headlamp unit. Another noticeable change includes the disc brake unit in the front is mounted on the right side. The exhaust carries a new design as well. Similar changes can be expected on the Royal Enfield Thunderbird.
Expect the company to unveil the new range of models by the year and the could go on sale early 2020. Expect a hike in price by Rs 10,000 and the BSVI updated model will cost between Rs 1.70-1.75 lakh ex-showroom.
Image Source - Santosh Kumar
Starts Rs 2,56,372
- FeaturesReplicas of "World's First Car" being made in Coimbatore
- NewsDucati teases a new Monster, to be unveiled on December 2
- NewsGovt of India: Only BIS certified two-wheeler helmets can be manufactured and sold in the country
- NewsHonda Activa 20th Anniversary Edition launched at Rs 66,816
- NewsTVS Motor Company launches new augmented reality based smartphone application