2020 Maruti Suzuki Dzire launched at a price of Rs 5.89 lakh
The 2020 Maruti Suzuki Dzire has been launched in the country and the new model gets updates on the inside and outside as well. The base variant has been priced at Rs 5.89 lakh and the top model is for Rs 8.80 lakh.
On the outside, there is a new grille which gives a fresh look for the face and along with that is a new front bumper which offers fog light housing. The front profile looks new and the hood of the car with the new elements give a sporty character.
Inside the cabin, you will see a dual-tone upholstery and faux wood trim and along with that is the new SmartPlay Studio infotainment system that supports Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. The overall layout remains the same but the cosmetic update freshens up the cabin.
At the centre is a TFT screen for the MID and the car also gets auto-folding ORVMs and cruise control. In terms of safety, it gets hill hold assist and electronic stability programme as standard.
Under the hood is a BSVI compliant 1.2-litre, four-cylinder K12C DuelJet petrol engine that makes a power of 91PS which is 7PS more than the previous engine and it also comes with idle start-stop tech. The gearbox options include a 5-speed manual and an AMT. The claimed fuel economy is 24.12kmpl for the AMT and 23.26 for the manual.
Starts Rs 5.89 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.1 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.8 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.75 Lakhs
- NewsTata Nexon EV crosses 2,000 sales mark
- NewsBMW 2 Series Gran Coupe Black Shadow Edition launched in India at Rs 42.30 lakh, limited to 24 units
- NewsUniform PUC certificate for all vehicles across India soon
- NewsNissan Magnite: Prices and variants explained
- NewsSpecifications comparison: Nissan Magnite vs Tata Nexon vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza vs Toyota Urban Cruiser vs Hyundai Venue vs Kia Sonet vs Mahindra XUV300 vs Ford EcoSport