2020 Mahindra TUV300 Plus facelift spotted testing again
More pictures have appeared of the upcoming 2020 Mahindra TUV300 Plus facelift, ahead of its expected debut in the next few months. The TUV300 Plus is the extended version of the TUV300 sub-four-metre MPV.
The SUV seems to have a different grille as compared to the standard TUV300 that was recently updated and a slightly more angular bumper. Further, the headlamp cluster could be slightly different as well. The rear also shows a new cover for the spare wheel and subtle changes to the design can be expected here as well. We expect this SUV to be fitted with the BSVI compliant version of the 1.5-litre that makes 100PS of power and generates 240Nm of torque, paired with a five-speed manual gearbox. The newer motor from the Marazzo, with its 30PS of power and generates 300Nm of torque mated to a six-speed manual transmission could also be used.
The TUV300 Plus is currently available in three variants, P4, P6 and P8, all in a nine-seater combination. Notable features are faux-leather upholstery, seven-inch infotainment, keyless entry, and driver's seat height adjustment.
Image source: Team-BHP
Starts Rs 9.93 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.4 Lakhs
- 2021 Force Gurkha deliveries begin across India
- Comparison review: Jeep Compass vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Limited Edition launched with added tech features, prices unchanged
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate