2020 Lexus RX450hL 7 seater hybrid SUV launched in India for Rs 99 lakh
2020 Lexus RX450hL hybrid SUV has been launched in India for the ex-showroom price of Rs 99 lakh. However, the RX450h hybrid SUV is already on sale in India, this time around the manufacturer has launched the seven-seater variant of the same - hence the 'L' suffix. The bookings for the same have already commenced in India.
Along with a third row, the RX450hL hybrid gets a BSVI compliant V6 Atkinson cycle 3.5-litre petrol engine with dual VVT-i. The engine also gets a D-4S fuel injection system.
Cosmetically, the styling stays true to its family design and gets a sharp angular grille. The headlamp elements include an arrow-shaped DRL that is designed to compliment the sharper styling all around the SUV. In-cabin features include an infotainment system with Apple Car Play and Android Auto. The infotainment is a touchscreen unit but can be operated via touch-pad.
P B Venugopal, President, Lexus India, said "RX 450hL is a self-charging hybrid electric vehicle that offers luxury, space, quietness, craftsmanship and elevates the senses with every moment of the journey. The improved technology, design and attractive pricing will surely make RX 450hL a desirable car for our discerning guests. We take the introduction of the new RX as our continued commitment to the Indian market and valued addition to our existing line of offerings."
Starts Rs 3 Crore
Starts Rs 1.96 Crore
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh