2020 Lexus RX450hL 7 seater hybrid SUV launched in India for Rs 99 lakh
2020 Lexus RX450hL hybrid SUV has been launched in India for the ex-showroom price of Rs 99 lakh. However, the RX450h hybrid SUV is already on sale in India, this time around the manufacturer has launched the seven-seater variant of the same - hence the 'L' suffix. The bookings for the same have already commenced in India.
Along with a third row, the RX450hL hybrid gets a BSVI compliant V6 Atkinson cycle 3.5-litre petrol engine with dual VVT-i. The engine also gets a D-4S fuel injection system.
Cosmetically, the styling stays true to its family design and gets a sharp angular grille. The headlamp elements include an arrow-shaped DRL that is designed to compliment the sharper styling all around the SUV. In-cabin features include an infotainment system with Apple Car Play and Android Auto. The infotainment is a touchscreen unit but can be operated via touch-pad.
P B Venugopal, President, Lexus India, said "RX 450hL is a self-charging hybrid electric vehicle that offers luxury, space, quietness, craftsmanship and elevates the senses with every moment of the journey. The improved technology, design and attractive pricing will surely make RX 450hL a desirable car for our discerning guests. We take the introduction of the new RX as our continued commitment to the Indian market and valued addition to our existing line of offerings."
Starts Rs 3 Crore
Starts Rs 1.96 Crore
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- Indian Highways - And the disappearance of trees and milestones
- Price and Spec Comparison: Volkswagen Taigun vs Skoda Kushaq vs Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos vs Tata Harrier vs MG Hector