2020 Kawasaki Versys 1000 priced at Rs 10.99 lakh
Kawasaki has updated the price of the 2020 Versys 1000 on its website and it costs Rs 10.99 lakh ex-showroom. The bike is propelled by a BSVI compliant 1,043cc in-line 4-cylinder, liquid-cooled, fuel-injected engine coupled with a 6-speed gearbox that pushes 120PS of power and pulls a good 102 Nm of torque.
The same engine powers the Ninja 1000 and it has been tuned to offer more torque at low and mid rev range. The electronic nannies include cruise control, Kawasaki Intelligent anti-lock brakes (KIBS), Kawasaki Traction Control (KTRC) and Kawasaki Cornering Management Function.
The bike gets twin LED headlamps, adjustable windscreen, LCD digital instrument cluster with analogue tachometer, assist slipper clutch and a DC socket. The bike rides on 17-inch tyres with 43mm upside-down forks up front and horizontal back-link at the rear. Braking duties are done by a 310mm dual disc for the front section and 250mm single disc for the rear section. The bike gets a 21-litre fuel tank and it weighs 255kg. The saddle is 840mm high and it gets a ground clearance of 150mm.
The bike looks the same and has two colour options to choose from - Candy Lime Green/Metallic Spark Black and Pearl Stardust White/Metallic Spark Black.
Starts Rs 10,99,000
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- Comparison review: Jeep Compass vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Limited Edition launched with added tech features, prices unchanged
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?