2020 Kawasaki Ninja 400 gets two new colour schemes in India - limited to 20 units
For the 2020 model year, the Kawasaki Ninja 400 gets two new colour schemes for no extra cost. However, the two new colour schemes - black with lime green and lime green with ebony (KRT edition) are limited to 10 units each.
2020 Kawasaki Ninja 400 KRT Edition
The KRT edition colour scheme gets lime green as the base colour with black graphics on the fairing along with yellow and red highlights. One needs to have a keen eye to notice the difference as the KRT edition paint scheme is very similar to the standard paint scheme of the Ninja 400. Another paint scheme is the colour black with lime green highlights on the fairing, tank and cowl.
2020 Kawasaki Ninja 400 Black with Lime Green
Mechanically, the Ninja 400 stays the same. Gets a 399cc two-cylinder engine that puts out 49PS of power at 10,000rpm and 38Nm of torque at 8,000rpm. The engine comes mated to a 6-speed gearbox. For suspension, the Ninja 400 gets telescopic forks in the front and a monoshock absorber in the rear.
Priced at Rs 4.99 lakh ex-showroom India, the Kawasaki Ninja 400 sits between the Ninja 300 and the Ninja 650.
Starts Rs 4,69,000
Starts Rs 9,99,000
Starts Rs 7,19,000
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Honda Elevate name trademarked, N7X-based 3-three SUV to launch in India?