2020 Hyundai Tucson facelift SUV to be launched in India on July 14
Hyundai Motor India will debut the facelifted Hyundai Tucson SUV in India on July 14. The Tucson facelift was first showcased in India at the 2020 Auto Expo.
Visual changes to the car include the new cascading grille design element seen on newer Hyundais, a sharper headlamp design with new LED DRLs, a reprofiled front bumper with new fog lamps. The side profile doesn't see any noticeable updates but the rear gets new tail lamp detailing, a new tailgate and bumper has also been thrown into the mix.
On the inside, there is a redesigned centre console getting the floating touchscreen treatment. The instrument cluster has also been redesigned and an electronic parking brake has been added. Notable features should be a sunroof, wireless charging, Blue Link connected-car tech, a premium audio system, etc.
The facelifted Tucson is expected to come with two engine options. The first is a 2.0-litre petrol motor with 150PS and 196 Nm. The 2.0-litre four-cylinder diesel motor with 185PS and 408Nm will also be available. There will also be a new gearbox, an eight-speed automatic expected to pair with the diesel. The older six-speed unit should carry on with the petrol. An AWD option is also expected.
Starts Rs 22.3 Lakhs
Starts Rs 28.27 Lakhs
Starts Rs 15.6 Lakhs
- NewsHonda Activa 20th Anniversary Edition launched at Rs 66,816
- NewsTVS Motor Company launches new augmented reality based smartphone application
- ReviewHonda H'ness CB350 vs Royal Enfield Meteor 350, Classic 350 & Benelli Imperiale 400
- NewsBMW X5 M Competition launched in India, prices start from Rs 1.95 crore
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Trippin' with the Kia Sonet