2020 Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Turbo launched in India, prices start at Rs 7.68 lakh
Hyundai India has announced the launch of the new 2020 BSVI compliant Grand i10 Nios and it is priced at Rs 7.68 lakh. It is the Sportz variant of the Grand i10 Nios and it comes with a new petrol engine. Under the hood is a 999cc BSVI 1.0-litre Turbo GDI petrol engine and is mated to a 5-speed manual transmission which makes a power of 100PS and 171Nm of torque. The claimed fuel efficiency is 20.3 kmpl. There are two trims to choose from, one is the normal Sportz and the other one comes with dual-tone colour options.
The interiors get an all-black treatment with red inserts which makes for an urban and sporty look. The new trim option gets a unique turbo badge on the front grille and on the tailgate. The fiery red paint job, the red inserts in the cabin and the badging surely gets the performance aspect right. The car is targeted for those who are looking for performance in an affordable hatchback. and Rs 5000 more for the dual-tone trim. This will take one the likes of the Ford Figo, Maruti Suzuki Swift and Tata Tiago to name a few.
Tarun Garg, director of sales and services for Hyundai India said "The GRAND i10 NIOS is developed for Young Urban Progressive buyers. We have launched the GRAND i10 NIOS in petrol, diesel & CNG Bi-fuel types, offering an array of choices to our valued customers. The GRAND i10 NIOS Sportz variant with the 1.0 l Turbo GDi engine has been introduced for auto enthusiasts that aspire for a power-packed performance."
Starts Rs 4.98 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.75 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.73 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.6 Lakhs
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Indian Highways - And the disappearance of trees and milestones
- Price and Spec Comparison: Volkswagen Taigun vs Skoda Kushaq vs Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos vs Tata Harrier vs MG Hector