2020 Honda Livo teased
Honda 2Wheelers India recently launched the 2020 BSVI Grazia and right after it has teased a new bike. The brand has launched a teaser video of the upcoming 2020 Honda Livo BSVI across all its social media platforms.
The bike gets a halogen headlamp unit, sculpted tank, pillion grab rails and the overall silhouette of the bike remains the same. The teaser shows that the bike gets new features like an engine kill switch and a new semi-digital instrument cluster.
The bike will be powered by the same 109cc, air-cooled, single-cylinder engine coupled with a 4-speed gearbox. The current model produces a power of 8.8PS and 9Nm of torque, the BSVI model may have some variation to the output numbers. Damping duties are done by conventional telescopic forks up front and twin shock absorbers for the rear section.
Braking duties are done by a drum unit at the rear section and an optional disc brake setup for the front wheel. The current model of the Livo is priced at Rs 58,775, we can expect an increase of Rs 3000-5000 over the current model's price for the 2020 BSVI Livo.
The bike is also expected to get new colour options for the BSVI model. It will lock horns with the Hero Splendor iSmart, TVS Star City Plus and the Hero Passion Pro. More information about the bike will be revealed in the near future, stay tuned to OVERDRIVE.
Starts Rs 69,422
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know