2020 Honda Jazz facelift revealed, bookings open
Honda India has started accepting bookings for the 2020 Honda Jazz facelift. The refreshed Jazz can be booked for Rs 21,000 at all authorized Honda Cars India dealerships across the country. The 2020 Jazz can also be booked online via the 'Honda from Home' platform on the company's website for Rs 5,000.
The switch to BSVI norms has also brought with it a minor visual refresh for the Jazz. The hatchback now comes with a new gloss-black grille element, LED headlamps, a new bumper with deeper recesses for the new LED fog lamps, a revised rear bumper and a reworked taillamp cluster with new LED lighting elements that extend to the top of the car.
Notable features on the new Jazz are a sunroof, cruise control, keyless entry, push-button start, and paddle shifters for the CVT variant. The CVT is the more popular gearbox choice with the Jazz, with over 70 per cent buyers opting for it last year. We also expect to see a new touchscreen infotainment system.
The new Jazz will get the same 1.2-litre BSVI-compliant four-cylinder i-VTEC petrol that recently debuted with the Honda WR-V facelift. This motor makes 90PS and 110 Nm and is paired with a five-speed manual, aside from the CVT.
The new Jazz is expected to launch in India later this year. It competes with the Maruti Suzuki Baleno, Tata Altroz and the upcoming new-gen Hyundai i20. We expect prices for the new Jazz to start from around Rs 5.5 lakh ex-showroom
Starts Rs 7.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.8 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.59 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.69 Lakhs
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Price and Spec Comparison: Volkswagen Taigun vs Skoda Kushaq vs Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos vs Tata Harrier vs MG Hector