2020 Honda Jazz could be dubbed 'Honda City hatchback'
We're already looking forward to the next generation Honda Jazz hatchback that will be showcased at the 2020 Tokyo Motor Show. And with the recent reports surfacing online suggesting the 2020 Honda Jazz will be called the Honda City hatchback has us on the edge of our seats.
The Honda Jazz, also known as the Honda Fit in some markets could share its platform with the upcoming fifth-generation Honda City, hence the name-sharing. The new platform could house a mild-hybrid system as well. For the Indian market, the new Jazz is expected with a BSVI compliant 1.2-litre petrol engine and 1.5-litre diesel engine. As seen on the Honda Amaze, the Honda Jazz could also benefit from automatic transmission in both diesel and petrol variants.
After its debut at the Tokyo Motor Show, the 2020 Honda Jazz (Honda City hatchback) could be seen in the flesh at the 2020 Delhi Auto Expo that will be held from February 7-12, next year.
A new platform and updated engines could ask a higher sticker price for the new hatchback. Currently, the Honda Jazz retails between Rs 7.5-9.5 lakh ex-showroom Delhi and rivals the likes of Hyundai Elite i20, Volkswagen Polo, Maruti Suzuki Baleno and the Toyota Glanza.
Starts Rs 10.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.1 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.59 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.22 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.83 Lakhs
- FeaturesReplicas of "World's First Car" being made in Coimbatore
- NewsDucati teases a new Monster, to be unveiled on December 2
- NewsGovt of India: Only BIS certified two-wheeler helmets can be manufactured and sold in the country
- NewsHonda Activa 20th Anniversary Edition launched at Rs 66,816
- NewsTVS Motor Company launches new augmented reality based smartphone application