2020 Hero Glamour 125 BSVI priced at Rs 68,900
Hero MotoCorp showcased and launched the 2020 Glamour 125 BSVI motorcycle at the Hero World 2020 Summit at its premier facility in Jaipur, the Centre of Innovation and Technology. The prices for the 2020 Hero Glamour 125 BSVI are Rs 68,990 for the drum brake variant while the more premium disc brake variant will be available at Rs 72,400. Both these variants will be available across dealerships in India shortly.
The 2020 Hero Glamour BSVI runs on the new 125cc engine with XSens Programmed Fuel Injection. The new engine produces 19 per cent more power with a power output of 10.73PS at 7,500rpm and torque of 10.6Nm at 6,000rpm. Importantly, this time around, Hero MotoCorp has mated this engine with a 5-speed gearbox compared to the 4-speed unit in the previous offering. The motorcycle features Hero's i3S (idle start-stop system), together with Auto Sail Technology.
Built on an all-new rigid diamond frame, the 2020 Glamour 125 comes with 20 per cent more Ground Clearance, 14 per cent more front suspension travel and 10 per cent more rear suspension travel. The front 240mm disk brakes and ground clearance of 180mm provide the assertive reliability, claims Hero MotoCorp.
Starts Rs 68,900
Starts Rs 98,500
Starts Rs 99,950
- Review2020 Porsche Cayenne Coupe road test review
- FeaturesAtal Tunnel Rohtang: Benefits and Precautions -- Insights from Vijay Parmar, organizer, Raid De Himalaya
- NewsMaharahtra government in talks with Tesla to set up India facility
- NewsRenault expands Indian presence, with 34 new sales and service touchpoints
- Review2020 Hyundai Tuscon facelift road test review