2020 Harley-Davidson Low Rider S launched at Rs 14.69 lakh
Harley-Davidson has launched the Low Rider S, the premium version of its Low Rider series, for a price tag of Rs 14.69 lakh, Rs 94,000 over the standard Harley-Davidson Low Rider.
MY20 Harley Softail
The Low Rider S gets a blacked-out finish replacing the chrome elements like engine head covers, the twin-exhausts and exhaust shields are in gloss black. Front forks, triple-clamp, riser and handlebar, and rear fender supports are Matte Black. The headlamp gets a small fairing like the Street series, the LED tail lamp gets a smoked lens and the Low Rider S is available in two colour options - Vivid Black and Barracuda Silver.
Over the standard Low Rider, the S gets dual front disc brakes for better stopping ability and the steering rake angle has been reduced to 28 degrees from 30 for better agility and handling. The S runs on Michelin Scorcher 31 tyres and a cast-aluminium wheel 19-inch front-16-inch rear set-up and a motocross-style one-inch handlebar.
The Low Rider series is powered by the 114 cu-in (1,868cc) V-twin cylinder engine that develops 93PS of power and 155 Nm of torque paired to a 6-speed gearbox. It has a 18.9-litre tank and weighs 295kg dry.
Starts Rs 13,75,000
Starts Rs 14,69,000
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet