2020 Harley-Davidson Low Rider S launched at Rs 14.69 lakh
Harley-Davidson has launched the Low Rider S, the premium version of its Low Rider series, for a price tag of Rs 14.69 lakh, Rs 94,000 over the standard Harley-Davidson Low Rider.
MY20 Harley Softail
The Low Rider S gets a blacked-out finish replacing the chrome elements like engine head covers, the twin-exhausts and exhaust shields are in gloss black. Front forks, triple-clamp, riser and handlebar, and rear fender supports are Matte Black. The headlamp gets a small fairing like the Street series, the LED tail lamp gets a smoked lens and the Low Rider S is available in two colour options - Vivid Black and Barracuda Silver.
Over the standard Low Rider, the S gets dual front disc brakes for better stopping ability and the steering rake angle has been reduced to 28 degrees from 30 for better agility and handling. The S runs on Michelin Scorcher 31 tyres and a cast-aluminium wheel 19-inch front-16-inch rear set-up and a motocross-style one-inch handlebar.
The Low Rider series is powered by the 114 cu-in (1,868cc) V-twin cylinder engine that develops 93PS of power and 155 Nm of torque paired to a 6-speed gearbox. It has a 18.9-litre tank and weighs 295kg dry.
Starts Rs 13,75,000
Starts Rs 14,69,000
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Indian Highways - And the disappearance of trees and milestones