2020 Audi Q5 SUV mid-cycle facelift spotted testing
A set of spy images have revealed that Audi is working on the mid-cycle refresh for the Audi Q5 SUV. We think this could debut internationally by the middle of next year followed by an India launch after that.
As is quite evident in these photos, the refreshed Q5 seems to have taken quite a few styling cues from the Q8 flagship SUV. This is visible in the slicker Matrix LED headlamps, the new full-faced grille finished in a gloss black honeycomb pattern and in the more angular bumper design. Also changed are the new inserts in these bumpers which house the fog lamp units. The rear units could get the organic, slatted look from the brand's newer cars too, apart from slight changes to the bumper and boot lid.
We also think the interiors could get new materials and finishes, especially more gloss-black bits. Also possible is the inclusion of the twin-screen haptic-feedback MMI infotainment screen.
We don't expect too many changes to the engine lineup globally. For India, given Audi's strategy of going forward with petrol/electrified models, we expect the facelifted Q5 to come with the 2.0-litre petrol with 252PS and 370Nm.
Starts Rs 58.93 Lakhs
- Indian Highways - And our "Delicious Dhabas"
- Delhi government changes laws for diesel vehicles over 10 years old
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?
- New-gen 2022 Suzuki S-Cross leaked, global debut November 25
- Suzuki Avenis 125cc scooter launched in India with prices starting at Rs 86,700