2019 Toyota Fortuner TRD Celebratory Edition launched in India at Rs 33.85 lakh
The Toyota Fortuner TRD 'Celebratory Edition' has been launched in India at Rs 33.85 lakh, ex-showroom Delhi. This limited edition celebrates 10 years of the Fortuner in India.
Notable new bits are a new split front bumper with dark inserts, a dark TRD panel below the chromed grille, a contrast roof finished in black and a new 18-inch alloy wheel design again finished in black. The two-tone split bumper look is repeated at the rear, alongside a larger rear spoiler and specific TRD badging. The interiors now get a dual-tone look with red accents on the dash and seats. There is also red contrast stitching on the seats.
Mechanically, the Fortuner TRD Sportivo could get the same 2.8-litre four-cylinder diesel as seen on the standard SUV. This motor puts out 177PS and 420 Nm and is mated to a six-speed automatic transmission. This version may get a new suspension set-up to go with its more engaging positioning.
Starts Rs 29.98 Lakhs
- Mahindra XUV500 to be discontinued, could return as two-row XUV700
- Every Drop Counts: India's most fuel-efficient cars of 2021
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar unveiled, engine details revealed
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine launched, prices start from Rs 39.90 lakh
- Upcoming Mahindra XUV500 replacement to be called XUV700