2019 Toyota Fortuner TRD Celebratory Edition launched in India at Rs 33.85 lakh
The Toyota Fortuner TRD 'Celebratory Edition' has been launched in India at Rs 33.85 lakh, ex-showroom Delhi. This limited edition celebrates 10 years of the Fortuner in India.
Notable new bits are a new split front bumper with dark inserts, a dark TRD panel below the chromed grille, a contrast roof finished in black and a new 18-inch alloy wheel design again finished in black. The two-tone split bumper look is repeated at the rear, alongside a larger rear spoiler and specific TRD badging. The interiors now get a dual-tone look with red accents on the dash and seats. There is also red contrast stitching on the seats.
Mechanically, the Fortuner TRD Sportivo could get the same 2.8-litre four-cylinder diesel as seen on the standard SUV. This motor puts out 177PS and 420 Nm and is mated to a six-speed automatic transmission. This version may get a new suspension set-up to go with its more engaging positioning.
Starts Rs 29.98 Lakhs
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- Why are manufacturers like Ford shutting their plants in India?
- 2021 MG Astor midsize SUV revealed with level 2 autonomy and AI assistant
- Mahindra XUV700 variants revealed ahead of launch