2019 Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 specification leaked ahead of its official launch on May 20
The images of the Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 have been leaked along with its specifications. However, the details reveal that The Indian market will not get the international spec motorcycle. That said, the Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 gets a fuel injected 249cc single-cylinder oil-cooled engine. The engine is good enough to produce 26.5PS at 9000 rpm and 22.5Nm of torque at 7500 rpm. The engine is mated to a six-speed gearbox.
The cycle parts include disc brakes on both the ends with dual channel ABS (Anti-lock braking system). The front end gets a conventional telescopic suspension while the rear end sports a mono shock absorber. The wheels include a 17-inch alloy for both shod with tubeless tyres.
The tank can hold 12-litres of fuel and the bike tips the scale at 161kgs. The offers a rider seat height of 800mm and has a ground clearance of 165mm.
With the launch of the fully faired Gixxer SF 250, we believe Suzuki will bring in the naked version of the same sometime later this year. The Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 will rival the Yamaha Fazer 250, KTM 250 Duke and the Honda CBR250R, expect the price of the Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 to be around Rs 1.5 lakh, ex-showroom.
Image Source - Motoroids
Also see: Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 and 2019 Suzuki Gixxer SF First Ride Review Video
Starts Rs 1,00,212
Starts Rs 1,74,000
Starts Rs 1,11,871
Starts Rs 1,64,143
Starts Rs 2,00,576
Starts Rs 1,43,680
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Trippin' with the Kia Sonet
- NewsLimited edition Diavel 1260 Lamborghini draws inspiration from 820PS Lamborghini Sian FKP 37
- NewsAprilia SXR 160 maxi-scooter to enter production soon, launch expected in January 2021
- NewsHonda CMX1100 Rebel powered by Africa Twin's 1100 unveiled
- NewsRolls-Royce Dawn, Wraith and Cullinan Black Badge cars get Neon Nights variants, limited to three each